A Direct Vent heater is used when conventional chimney venting is not an option and an electrical source is not close by. The heater must be installed near an outside-facing wall as it draws combustion air from outdoors using the included 90” coaxial vent pipe. The exhaust is vented outside without a blower meaning it operates silently. The GSW Direct Vent heater is ideal for tight installations where space is at a premium.
- Suitable for closet installations due to direct-vent design not requiring an external power supply or chimney
- Sealed combustion chamber design, eliminating the need for a flammable vapour sensor
- Thermopile system provides a robust pilot to withstand environmental conditions such as down drafts
- LED indicator gives visual confirmation that the pilot is on, and provides diagnostics and troubleshooting information
- Tank is glass-lined to provide superior protection against the corrosive effects of hot water
- Top-mounted heavy-duty anode rod for added tank protection
- Maintenance is simple with an easy-to-access combustion chamber and conveniently located drain valve